To our health and food product community:
As an essential service provider, MCS Associates is open to continue to support your business.
We continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation as well we are working to comply with advice being provided by both levels of the Canadian government.
Our parent company, Reena Group provides essential goods and services to the pharmaceutical, food, natural health products and medical cannabis industries, who are playing a pivotal role in responding to the crisis by ensuring the availability of products and supplies necessary to respond medically and economically both in Canada and the United States.
For employees that will be working remotely, we have taken the necessary steps to ensure each team member will remain fully reachable through their corporate extensions and emails during normal business hours. Our team members are well-equipped with the necessary technology to be able to continue to provide you with the level of support you have come to expect. We will strive to ensure that you continue to receive the highest level of responsiveness which you have come to expect from us.
For those whose work requires them to be on site, all the warranted precautions are being taken to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 transmission and to ensure a safe environment. This includes:
- Reinforcing hygiene guidelines outlined by the world health experts, including the CDC, urging employees to limit close interaction with others when in public places.
- Hand sanitization stations and increased frequency of surface wipe-downs with sanitizing solutions throughout our offices and in all meeting areas
- Full-time dedicated cleaner to clean areas throughout the building
- Additional posters are placed on the notice boards to increase awareness of Health and Hygiene
- Strict adherence to our policy of staying home if ill and to immediate seeking medical care as necessary
- Requirement for employees to notify leadership of the commencement and return of private travel
- All non-essential firm travel and firm events will be evaluated, and most will be cancelled, postponed or converted to phone calls or video calls
- Implementing additional cross-training initiatives to address any workforce impact thereby minimizing business disruption
- Limited face-to-face meetings with our customers
- Continuously monitoring the updates from Health Officials and adhering to their guidelines for the communities and general public as well as for the businesses
We are committed to providing this essential support until we are officially mandated by the Canadian or Ontario government otherwise. We will continue to update our employees and clients as this unprecedented situation evolves. We are proud to serve you during this time and thank you for your continued loyalty and support.
We can be reached toll-free 1-855-350-6420 or through our website contact form.
For additional information about COVID-19, visit the COVID-19 webpage at the Public Health Agency of Canada website.